Monday, January 22, 2007

Funny stuff....


This is one of the reasons I love Bangkok. When you can go to a restaurant that's open til "24:30" (and here's me thinking that 24 hour time ended at 24:00!), when you can order spaghetti "carbonala" or how about some "orderves".... you are guaranteed at least one giggle a day :)

I celebrated my birthday yesterday (I can't believe I'm 27 already!), and I had a wonderful day and was really spoiled. We even had a yummy chocolate icecream cake.... another reason for going to the gym this morning! All in all it was a wonderful day, and my first ever birthday spent abroad.

Dan and I bought a fish tank yesterday... can't wait to go to the markets to get a few cool fish to put in it... but we'll have to wait til next weekend for the water to settle in.

Hmmm... thats about it for the moment. I'd better get back to writing :)

1 comment:

Bill said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday!!!!

(I feel guilty - I remembered last week and was all ready to email then had a blonde day yesterday ;)