Monday, October 01, 2007

Been a long while!!

Ok... so it's been ages since I posted on here, and there are numerous reasons... A) Facebook... the biggest procrastination tool around and B) the fact that eBlogger has decided to change everything into Thai so I can't figure out how to post easily anymore!
But... back to reality! You may notice the big bloke with the moustache in the picture above! Dan and I were lucky enough to attend the Australian Chamber of Commerce Grand Final Brunch on the weekend, and the special guest was Merv! So I just had to get my photo taken with him!
In other big news... I'm an aunty as of the 20th of August! My sister gave birth to a beautiful little boy, and I can't wait to see him again when I get home in December.
Nothing much else to update right now as I'm trying desperately to get my head around my thesis! Once I get 5 minutes to spare I'll definitely write a better blog!

No comments: