Monday, October 08, 2007

Thinking of home.....




I was going through some piccies yesterday and sorting out a whole stack of them to get blown up and printed cheaply while still in Thailand. While it was cool going through some folders that I hadn't seen in a while, it also had a negative effect in making me a wee bit homesick (like the photo above, taken just down the road from mum and dads place). I always seem to get a bout of it about a month after I leave home each time. I would love to live in a place where I could have the best of both worlds, but unfortunately there aren't many world class mineral deposits back home!


So here are a few of my favourite pics that I found.




This is George and Banjo. Poor George (the kelpie) is a bit arthritic these days so he leaves the jumping to Banjo! There's something about this picture and the position of the shadows that just cracks me up!

This here is Freddy.... we have no idea how old he is as we inherited him on our farm, but he's a cool bird! Has a tendancy to only say "hello", but if you wind him up enough you can get some cool words out of him! I'm about the only one who can get him out of his cage without being bitten!




No comments: