Tuesday, October 03, 2006

When I was at home in September I decided that I should take some new photos of all my pets as all of my other pictures are a little bit dated. Some of these are soooo cute! Oh.. and the sunset back home was amazing! I managed to capture this picture while I had an 18 month horse nipping at my back... little bugger... needs some teeth removal!


Meet Tilly... she's my 8 year old thoroughbred mare. She would have to be one of the laziest horses around and you will most commonly catch her in this position... asleep!


This is George... a bootiful black and tan kelpie. He's such a dork! The poor bugger is getting a bit old and arthritic, and a bit white around the gills, but hopefully he has a few more years in him.


And this is Banjo! This is my Dad's dog... he's one of the most spoiled pets in the world! A cutey though, and very photogenic!

Well... I'm still working at my thesis and going slowly crazy... it's definitely getting there now, but it's just so hard to keep motivated. My key motivation is to join my boy in Thailand at the end of the year though, so hopefully it will get written quickly!

I've got the Dixie Chicks concert in only 10 days!! I can't wait, and I will certainly be giving a report about it once I've been. I have been wanting to see these guys for years and they never made it to Perth last time so I'm wayyyyy too excited!!

Ok.. heaps to do... better get back to it!


1 comment:

brysie said...

Hey loved the photos of the pets. Hope that all is ok and enjoy the dixie chicks...hi to your boy
Chat soon
Bry