Friday, July 21, 2006

10 things to do before I die:

* Live in a foreign country
* See a volcano erupt
* Go up in a hot air balloon
* Learn how to surf
* Witness a tornado from afar
* Go to/fly over Antarctica
* Touch a whale
* Save someone's life
* Ride a horse in Montana, US
* Climb Mt Kilimanjaro

There are many things that I want to do during my life, but these would have to be up there at the top. If I can manage to achieve some of these I'll be happy. Of course, as soon as I do manage to do them other things will replace them. I was actually finding it hard to think of some cool things that I could do.... I was thinking "touch an elephant", "touch a lion"... and I realise I've already done it! I've been very very lucky with what I've been able to do in my 26 years, but there are so many other things as well! Am I greedy?

1 comment:

Bill said...

The strange feeling I had when reading this list was how "do-able" they are - says something how the world as changed that really time and money are the only things to achieve most of these.

Oh and as for being greedy - is one thing to want to do things, is another to ignore whats good and what opportunities come your way for the sake of those goals. Live life and you'll be surprised how many of these manage to come your way.