Monday, July 10, 2006

I love sport....

Anyone who knows me knows that I love sports.... Any sport really. If Australia is playing then I'll be one of the loudest people cheering. My dad definitely gave me a love of competition and some think that I might be a little too competitive sometimes (ask Dan and our games of punch buggy!). Hearing that Italy won the soccer last night made me a little happier since we got beaten by the World Cup Champions, but the fact that it still came down to a stupid penalty shoot out enforces the reason as to why I only watch soccer when the World Cup is on, or when Australia is playing. See, a game like AFL is much better... they don't have pansies falling down every five minutes clutching their ankles, they have proper contests and you'll see more than one goal scored in a game which to me makes for a much better game to watch. The Saints had a bloody fantastic win on the weekend :)... especially so because it was over the Pies!!! Love it :)

No comments: