Thursday, July 20, 2006






















Yes Bill, that would be the same bloke.... and yes, he has been suspended for a week!! Stupid bugger... Sometimes too much bravery can be bad... especially when you have no idea about what's going on around you!!! Did you hear about him fainting on TV while giving an interview a couple of weeks back... quite hilarious really :)

So... are the Saints going to beat the Dockers on the 19th of August? My prediction is: NO BLOODY WAY IN THE WORLD!! Well, that's what I'm hoping anyway! I'm taking a few footy virgins to the game (a couple of brazilians and a serb... should be interesting!).

I've just finished a 3 day course at uni and boy am I glad it's over. Electon microprobe!! Yay... how exciting. Hopefully I passed the test last night, but owing to the fact that I only got 5 hours sleep the night before and the test was at 6pm I'm not sure. Shouldn't be too bad.

Life continues to amuse me.... why is it that when you are getting an average of about 5 hours of sleep a night you still can't go to bed early and actually sleep? I've been lying awake for hours worrying about all sorts of things... probably just the usual insomnia that I get when I'm stressed. But I mean... the less sleep I get, the more stressed I get, so the less sleep I get. Hmmmm... apart from sleeping tablets... any suggestions?

1 comment:

Bill said...

Know exactly the feeling. Happens all the time, and is made worse with the addition of 30 degree nights.

My solution - iPod/mp3player/discman/radio. CD's better than radio as you can prevent random metal/hip-hop waking you up just when you were about to drop off!!! Acoustic music or chilled, Paul Kelly, Jack Johnson and other acoustic/folk has done well for me in the past, as has Dido?! Alternative is talk radio - ABCNewsRadio on MW used to work too.