Monday, July 17, 2006

**sigh**






































I'd love to know who the hell is playing with my brain right now, but somewhere, someone is pissing themselves with laughter!! Seriously... last week I was walking past a service station and a guy's petrol cap fell off his boot lid as he drove away so I flagged him down and gave it back to him and he turned out to be this Irish guy (think kinda leprachaun-ish) and he said "I hope you have a good day cause you deserve it". Well, maybe I was being a bit greedy at the time, but I thought that nothing really good happened on that day so I thought it might carry over... not so!! I've just had the most frustrating morning of trying to spoon-feed an Indian professor in the course that I'm doing at the moment. Hmmm... maybe I should rephrase... and start from the start!! I'm doing a course at Uni at the moment so that I'm allowed to use a machine to do some analysis on my rocks. Anyway, we have to do these practical classes using Excel to show that you can calibrate the machine etc etc.... well... this IDIOT.... grrr... even after you tell him about 500 times what to do (and bear in mind (is that the right bear? bare?) that this is the first time I've done this course too) he still hasn't got a f****NG clue!!! So, as a result, I've had to spend the whole morning helping him while only being able to get a 1/4 of what I needed to get done, done!!! So... Cathy not in a happy mood right now. Best part is that I don't have to work with him this arvo (well, I hope not anyway!). It will be really painful if I do, and I think I'll have to jump off the building if he does it again. It's the first time (really!) that I've actually had homocidal thoughts about someone. I'm pretty sure everyone in the room could hear me getting more and more frustrated with him. Hopefully they'll have some sympathy for me!!
Anyway, I'm off to see if I can do all that stuff online so that I can catch up a bit.

Oh... and GO SAINTS :)

1 comment:

Bill said...

Would that be the same team who's star player just ran head first into an umpire in the reserves while recovering from a fractured skull?! And will probably get suspended for it?